Why Choose WideEye
WideEye Video Monitoring Service (VMS) delivers an innovative and cost effective approach to crime prevention. We understand a “one-size-fits-all” approach is not effective for securing a variety of assets. Our teams are experts in understanding everything from lease violations to property damage recovery and lawsuit risk mitigation, as well as delivering actionable intelligence to property stakeholders for appropriate follow up. WideEye is an excellent supplement or force multiplier to your existing security infrastructure. WideEye integrates with most pre-existing camera/CCTV solutions and is a fraction of the expense required to hire a traditional security guard.
WideEye operates from a hurricane-rated building with an industry-leading, enterprise-grade data center and disaster recovery facility in Jacksonville, FL. Our experienced team of network engineers and security monitoring specialists ensure minimal downtime and professional security services.
- Enterprise-grade data center
- Disaster recovery center
- Class 5 hurricane-rated building with reinforced walls, dropdown steel door barriers & honeycomb steel window screens capable of stopping a 200 mph projectile.
- Hyper-reliable, redundant infrastructure with 2N uninterruptible power system (UPS) & N+1 generator
- N+1 DX cooling
- Dual-interlocked pre-action dry pipe
- 8+ unique networks in Cologix controlled Meet-Me-Room (MMR)
- Access to 40+ carriers via Metro Connect dark fiber ring to 421 W. Church St. MMR
- Dual fiber entrances with conduits from zero manhole
- Network neutral data center
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 audited
- Support to gain PCI compliance on an individual basis